Day (1) Yangon Arrival
- Arrival Yangon by international flight.
- Meet and assist with our experienced English speaking guide on your arrival and transfer to the hotel for check-in.
- Relax and leisure at hotel.
- Then start sightseeing tour to Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha Image which is 72 meter long.
- After visit Chaukhtatgyi, drive to downtown to visit Sule Pagoda which is an excellent landmark and the heart of Yangon.
- Near Sule Pagoda, start visit to Colonial style buildings to take photos and proceed to Botahtuang Pagoda is a famous Land-mark on Yangon's waterfront.
- Evening visit Shwedagon Pagoda. It is one of the world’s most spectacular religious monuments dating back over 2600 year ago. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day (2) Yangon - Thanlyin - Yangon
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Pick-up from hotel and drive to Thanlyin by crossing Thanlyin Bridge about 45 minutes.
- Arrive Thanlyin, first visit Kyaik-khauk Pagoda towering on a little hill on the right side of the road. Visit the ruins of an Old Portuguese Church and the Sacred Heart Church.Then visit Kyaik Hmaw Wun Ye Le Paya (the pagoda at the centre of the river) at Kyauktan.
- In the late afternoon drive back to Yangon.
- Arrive back to Yangon if time permits, visit China town and night market.
- Later back to hotel. Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day (3) Yangon - Bago - Yangon
- After breakfast at hotel, drive straight to Bago (formerly known as Pegu).
- Arrive Bago, visit Kyat Khet Wine Monastery where a thousand monks take their last meal of the day at 10:00 am in total silence, Shwe-tha-lyaung Reclining Buddha, Shwemawdaw Pagoda – the highest pagoda in Myanmar, Hinthargone Pagoda, Kyaik Pun, Kanbawza Thadi - the famous palace of King Bayinnaung (1551-1581 A.D.) is being extensively excavated and some buildings are being rebuilt, Maha Kalyani Sima, cheroot making home industry and weaving factory in Mon village. Back to Yangon.
- Before entering Yangon, if time permits visit Htauk Kyant War memorial cemetery.
- Htauk Kyant War memorial cemetery is 32 km from Yangon and has 27,000 tombstones of Allied soldiers who lost their lives in Myanmar during the World War II.
- Then drive back to hotel.
- Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day (4) Yangon Departure
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free relax and leisure till departure.
- Transfer to Yangon airport to board the international flight.
Remark: Depending upon departure and landing time of international flight and road conditions, tour itinerary of that day is subject to change.
|Hotel Name||(Double sharing basis)
based on 2 pax
|Summit Parkview Hotel 4**** (Deluxe room) in Yangon||USD 480|
Extra Single: 120 USD
Validity : 31 May, 2018
- Accommodations with breakfast
- Transfer & sightseeing (with private A/C car).
- Entrance fees for visiting places in the program
- English speaking guide fees.
- 2 bottles mineral water and one snow tower will provide throughout trip on car.
- Meals (lunch & dinner at outside local restaurant)
- Visa fee and Insurance fees
- International airport tax
- Personal expenses such as Camera fees, Tips etc.
- Any items not mentioned in service inclusive
INFORMATION OF HOTELS AND HOTELS OPTIONS
- Summit Parkview Hotel 4**** in Yangon
- Amazing Bagan Resort 4**** in Bagan
- Hotel Shwe Pyi Thar 4**** in Mandalay
- Shwe Inn Thar Floating Resort 4**** in Inle