Day (1) Yangon Arrival
- Arrival Yangon by international flight.
- Meet and assist with our English speaking guide on your arrival and transfer to the hotel for check-in.
- Free relax and leisure at hotel.
- Then start sightseeing tour to Chaukhtatgyi Reclining Buddha Image which is 72 meter long.
- After visit Chaukhtatgyi, drive to downtown to visit Sule Pagoda which is an excellent landmark and the heart of Yangon.
- Near Sule Pagoda, start visit to Colonial style buildings to take photos and proceed to Botahtuang Pagoda. The Pagoda overlooked the pleasant water front of the river and is a famous Land-mark on Yangon's waterfront.
- Evening visit Shwedagon Pagoda. It is one of the world’s most spectacular religious monuments dating back over 2600 years old.
- Overnight at hotel in Yangon.
Day (2) Yangon - Bagan (By Flight)
- After breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and transfer to Yangon airport for domestic flight to Bagan, the first dynastry of Myanmar Kingdom.
- Upon arrival in Bagan, start sightseeing tour with Nyaung Oo local market.
- Then visit Shwezigon Pagoda, built by King Anawratha in early 11 century but not completed until the reign of King Kyansitthar.
- Kyansithar Umin, long dimly lit corridors decorated with frescoes.
- Htilominlo Temple, with fine plaster carvings, glazed sandstone decorations in the base.
- Ananda Temple one of the most famous masterpiece architectural work in Bagan.
- Visit Thatbyinnyu Temple, tallest in Bagan.
- Proceed to Myinkaba Gu Byauk Gyi Temple (under the protection of UNESCO), noted for its ancient mural paintings.
- Continue to Myinkaba lacquerware village to see the manufacturing stages.
- Then visit Dhamayangyi Temple, a massive temple famous with its perfect fine brickworks.
- View the sunset at Shwesandaw Pagoda.
- Back to hotel.
Day (3) Bagan - Mandalay (By Flight)
- After breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and transfer to Bagan airport for domestic flight to Mandalay.
- On arrival in Mandalay, drive straight to Amarapura for visiting at Mahagandaryone Monastery which is the best place to experience the monk life. Then walk over U Bein Wooden Bridge, 1.2km long.
- Then proceed to Mahamuni Golden Buddha Image, covered with so much gold leaf that its body has lost all proportions, then visit to see bronze casting and marble stone cutting craftsmen quarters and gold leaf beaters.
- Afternoon, Visit Ku Tho Daw Pagoda also known as world's largest book in Myanmar.
- Proceed to Golden Palace Monastery.
- Evening view the sunset at Mandalay Hill.
- Overnight at Hotel in Mandalay.
Day (4) Mandalay - Heho (By Flight) & Inle Lake Sightseeing
- After breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and transfer to Mandalay airport flight to Heho.
- Arrival at Heho, drive straight to Nyaung Shwe, before entering Nyaung Shwe on the way stop for visiting Shwe Yan Pyay old monastery and pagoda.
- After that, transfer to the hotel and leisure.
- Start sightseeing by boat on picturesque Inle Lake we see the famous leg rowers, the typical floating gardens.
- On the boat trip you will see the floating market, floating villages, cheroot workshops, silk weaving industrie
- Afternoon: visit the famous Phaung Daw Oo Pagoda.
- Overnight at Hotel in Inle Lake.
Day (5) Inle Lake - Heho - Yangon (By Flight)
- After breakfast at hotel, check out from hotel and transfer to Heho airport for domestic flight to Yangon.
- Arrive Yangon, transfer to hotel for check-in to take relax.
- Visit Bogyoke Aung San Market (Scott Market) closed on Monday and gazette holidays, gives you the opportunity to see Myanmar's wide range of handicrafts, gems and jewelries items, paintings, various souvenirs are one sale.
- Then, walk along the Strand Road of Yangon River to see the busy area
- In late afternoon, visit china town and night market.
- Then back to hotel.
Day (6) Yangon Deperature
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free relax and leisure till departure.
- Transfer to Yangon airport to board the international flight.
Remarks: Depending upon departure and landing time of international flight and road conditions, tour itinerary of that day is subject to change.
Tour cost for above is in USD net per person;
|Hotel Name||(Double sharing basis)
based on 2 pax
|Summit Parkview Hotel (Deluxe room) in Yangon,
Amazing Bagan (Deluxe room ) in Bagan,
Hotel Shwe Pyi Thar (Deluxe room) in Mandalay,
Shwe Inn Thar Floating Resort (Deluxe room) in Inle Lake
Extra Single: 230 USD
- Accommodations with breakfast
- Transfer & sightseeing (with private A/C car).
- Domestic airfares
- Entrance fees for visiting places in the program
- English speaking guide fees.
- Private boat services for Inle Lake excursion
- 2 bottles mineral water and one snow tower will provide throughout trip on car.
- Meals (lunch & dinner at outside local restaurant)
- Visa fee and Insurance fees
- International airport tax
- Personal expenses such as Camera fees, Tips etc.
- Any items not mentioned in service inclusive
INFORMATION OF HOTELS AND HOTELS OPTIONS
- Summit Parkview Hotel 4**** in Yangon
- Amazing Bagan Resort 4**** in Bagan
- Hotel Shwe Pyi Thar 4**** in Mandalay
- Shwe Inn Thar Floating Resort 4**** in Inle